Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Nail Art Theme Week Continues with Friendship Nail Art

 Nothing to Disclose

December Nail Art Theme Week continues with my attempt at Japanese characters! I chose the symbol for "friendship" because I think friendship is one of the most important things we can have in life, and definitely one of the most important things in my life right now. It was not quite as hard as I had imagined before trying this mani!


For the base of this mani I did a very muddled two-toned grey using Color Club Silver Lake and SinfulSHINE Steel Reserve. I love the way it turned out, it almost reminds me of marble! I used a striping brush and a plain black creme for the characters. 

Don't forget to check out the manis below!




Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.



2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10