Monday, April 9, 2012

butter LONDON Wallis - Swatches and Review

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great beginning to your week! I have quite the pick-me-up today if your week didn't start off as you would like. :)

butter LONDON Wallis has been on my wishlist ever since it was released and I FINALLY managed to snatch it up last week! I am so glad I did, it is simply stunning. It is definitely in my top 10 favorites of all-time. I received several compliments while wearing this; that doesn't usually happen to me so I was super happy about that!

The formula of Wallis is AMAZING- just like butter. All of these photos are without clean-up, it went on that easily. This color is hard to describe. It is a goldish, bronzey, green color. I know, very descriptive. Haha The pics are color accurate, how would YOU describe it?

I love the butter LONDON bottles, they store very well and the large cap lifts off to reveal a much easier to use round cap. The brush is cut well and is not too narrow or too wide. This is 2 coats with top coat.










What do you think of Wallis? Do you have it, will you be purchasing it?

butter LONDON retails for $14 and can be purchased at butterlondon.com as well as Ulta and ulta.com.

7 comments :

  1. Good goly that is a gorgeous polish! I need to stp hesitating and get it off my wishlist and into my stash ASAP!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love this one! It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Butter polishes. I think it's very underrated for some reason, I haven't seen a lot of people review it. I love your swatches of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty polish! It's one of my favourites! Such a unique shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this color, and everything you said about it is spot on. It's one of my all-time favorite polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don´t have it, but I love it. It looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10