Monday, April 2, 2012

Autism Awareness Day - Let's Wear Blue!

I have internet for a few minutes (it has been out all day and I don't know how long it will last) so this will be a quick post! I will show you my mani first and then the ones of people who posted their manis to my Facebook page! If you missed my first post on this you can find it HERE.


As I have said before, I suck at nail are, but I wanted to attempt something for today! The puzzle pieces are one of the logos for Autism Awareness.

For my dark blue I used Nubar Sapphire, for the accent nail I used Milani White On The Spot (my new favorite white, much better than the OPI and it is Cruelty-Free!). My puzzle pieces are Sinful Colors Nail Art Stripers in Lagoon and Be My Valentine as well as Sinful Colors Irish Green.

Now for all the other fab manis I have seen today!! If they have blogs, their posts will be linked above the photo. Make sure to check them out!

Sheila at Pointless Cafe


Jennifer at The Painted Paw

















Marnie at Ambiance Shop








Thank you to everyone who participated!!!!







8 comments :

  1. What a bunch of beautiful manicures!! It is so wonderful that so many bloggers are giving awareness to this cause! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us raise awareness with you Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! i love seeing them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post all the blue polish. i did my nails blue too for autism awareness day as my daughter is autistic. check out my post on www.osirisandlokipainttheirnails.blogspot.com
    hugs to you tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing others nail art for AA month. You made me recall how much I like Nubar Saphire. The jewel collection & the Venetian Glass collection are all Nubar's I need to revisit here soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10