Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dandy Nails Come Out and Play - Swatches and Review

What a stunner I have for you today! This is not only my favorite Dandy Nails polish (so far) but it has jumped into the ranks of some of my all-time favorite polishes! I can't stop staring at my nails and I am leaving it on more than one day, that has to tell you something! LOL

Come Out and Play is a GORGEOUS berry/purple/fuchsia color with small white glitter. It is like a jelly sandwich in a bottle EXCEPT it is fully opaque, with no visible nail line, after just 2 coats. I love the look of a jelly sandwich but don't usually have the patience for the MANY layers that it takes. The formula and application was superb and I love the wide brush that she recently switched to.

This is 2 coats with 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. The glitter was not hungry, it was *almost* perfectly smooth with one coat of top coat. I left it at that but if you want it perfectly smooth one more coat will do it. Please excuse the cuticles, I have been cleaning and while I use lotion like crazy my hands are just naturally very dry. Don't let it distract you from the gorgeous polish!

In direct sunlight...







One in the shade (this is what the color looks like in indoor lighting)...


And because I LOVED the combo with the green shirt I was wearing today, here is a shot of them together...


Isn't this a stunning polish?! I knew I would like it but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. You can see my other Dandy Nails posts by clicking in the links here:

You can purchase Dandy Nails at her Etsy shop HERE. She is currently on vacation so make sure to follow  her Facebook page for updates!

15 comments :

  1. I can't wait to get this on my nails too. Purple looks good on you Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable polish (which looks fantastic on you, by the way :D)!! It's like an instant beautiful polka-dot mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the crispness of the white against the magenta color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my favorite DandyNails too! Looks FAB on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely fantastic on you. And it goes right onto my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous purple, really nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this polish! Good thing it's already on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow I sooo love this color wooo soo nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10