Monday, April 30, 2012

Catherine Arley 803 - Swatches, Review and Stamping!

It's late so I will try to keep this short and sweet! I had been wanting Catherine Arley 803 for its gorgeous green holo-ness (yes, I just made up that word, pretty awesome if I do say so myself LOL) and a very sweet friend just happened to have 2 of them and offered to send me one. How amazing is that?! This polish is discontinued and very hard to come by so this is an amazingly sweet gift. Thank you! ♥ ♥ ♥

The formula was amazing, this is 3 thin coats. I decided to add a little stamping to it and used Color Club Wild at Heart with Bundle Monster BM21. All photos taken outside in direct sunlight.











It was hard to get pictures of the stamping because of all the holo! LOL I hope you enjoyed this post!

16 comments :

  1. Green and purple is my favorite color combo EVAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty!!!!! Two of my favorite polishes. Wait... I think everything is a favorite polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! who knew purple would look so well with green! good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Catherine Arley 803 looks amazing! Love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man... thanks a lot for making me lust after another discontinued polish... pffft. :p It is gorgeous, though- and the purple looks great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I've never seen a polish like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful shade of green! I love CA holos but I didn't get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous green! I love the colour combo of the stamping :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so loving this! I really need to try that brand! Plus Wild at Heart has been on my wish list forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10