Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zoya Beach Collection Skittles and Stamping!

I have a very fun post for you guys tonight! I purchased 3 of the Zoya Beach Collection (Shelby, Tracie and Wednesday) colors from the Good Morning America promo they ran at the end of March. I got all 3 of those for $12, INCLUDING SHIPPING. If you aren't following Zoya on Facebook and Twitter you are missing out on  some great deals (I will post the links at the bottom of this post). I also received Zoya Arizona from my friend Sheila (Pointless Cafe). I couldn't wait to wear all of them so that is what I did! LOL I decided to do a fun, summery mani since it has definitely been Summer weather here (which I happen to HATE by the way). Well it is Summer weather for other places, Spring weather here.

I did skittles with my Zoya Beach colors and then added some fun stamping with KleanColor Metallic Fuschia and BM04. I had some trouble capturing Shelby. She is much prettier in person, a true Barbie pink. For someone who doesn't much care for pink, I am in love with Shelby!

L-R: Zoya Shelby, Wednesday, Tracie and Arizona

Bottle: Wednesday

Bottle: Tracie

Bottle: Shelby

Bottle: Arizona

Now for the stamping! I absolutely LOVE the way this turned out! 




The color of Shelby on my thumb in this pic is much closer to the true color of Shelby.

Zoya recently started a very awesome program called Share the Love. With Share the Love you earn points and with each number of points you get certain rewards (money off purchases, free polish, etc.) Right now if you don't have a Zoya account you can sign up using my link and you will automatically get a free bottle of polish added on to your very first order! You can find my link HERE

Make sure to follow Zoya on Facebook and Twitter as well!

11 comments :

  1. I need KC metallics for stamping! Looks great... juicy fruit nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun and colorful mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun. I think I've debated long enough about these 2 collections and need them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wednesday and Shelby polish I think you make a great combo :) I love it!! Really nice dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors!
    And I need to buy some metallic KC now too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your mani, these colors look so pretty ^^ Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! This is finally/really the only collection so far I must have all of! I have both Sand and Surf on their way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving it! What color of metallic Klenecolor did you use for the stamping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of looks like it might be Fuchsia metallic Klenecolor?

      Delete
    2. Yes beachgal, KleanColor Metallic Fuschia :)

      Delete
  9. I need to use that stamp This is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10