Monday, April 16, 2012

Sinful Colors Nirvana - Swatches and Review

This is not the post I was originally planning for tonight but I was not happy with my other photos so I pulled these from the vault. I took these a couple of weeks ago so my nails are shorter than my recent posts.

Anyway, I am very impressed with this Sinful Colors polish, as I have been with many of their polishes recently. Nirvana reminds me of creamy hot chocolate. Hot chocolate for your nails. YUM. It has a very nice formula, perfectly opaque in two coats and easy application. Their brush is very nice, I actually like it better than China Glaze's brush which I find a little too thin.

This is 2 coats without clean up. I honestly can't remember if these pics have top coat or not. Bad blogger. I *think* they do but I am not 100% sure. LOL







What do you think of this polish? I know the color is not the most Spring-appropriate but I have never been one to pay too much attention to that. I usually just wear whatever I am in the mood for and coordinates with my clothes.

Sinful Colors can be found at Walgreens and sell for $1.99.

5 comments :

  1. love this colour! how I wish fall season were to zip back in~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it cold be a dupe of Hard Candy Mushroom. Love the post! I love SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is so pretty! Sinful Colors HAS to be my most favorite CHEAP drugstore brand. I'm waiting for my local Rite Aid to run a sale where they are .99 because I'll then go in and buy them out. The employees already think I'm crazy since all I buy when I go in there is polish XD This is so pretty, hopefully I can remember it when I go in there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10