Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cult Nails In A Trance - Swatches and Review

I made my first Cult Nails purchase last week when they had their $5 sale and I am so happy I did! I am very impressed with the service and the polish (plus Wicked Fast is AMAZING, it is now my favorite top coat). I received an order confirmation immediately and my order was shipped very promptly. I highly recommend purchasing from Cult Nails!

First up a look at my goodies....

Cult Nails Polish Burritos!!! LOVE it!

Aren't the GORGEOUS?!

Cult Nails In A Trance, Wicked Fast Top Coat, Power Thief and Vicious

Now let's get to the polish of the day, In A Trance. I could not wait to get this on my nails! It is one of those lovely ugly greens I have fallen in love with, I think they look good with my vampire skin tone. The formula was amazing! It went on like buttah and has a really pretty shimmer visible in the light. These photos are 2 coats with no top coat and no clean up, it went on so smoothly.

Sorry for the blurriness...

All pics taken outside. Some in the sun, some in the shade. Please excuse the dry cuticles.







I added Wicked Fast Top Coat and I love it! So impressed! It is my new favorite top coat!

You can find Cult Nails at cultnails.com where they have their blog and their store. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They are going to do a second $5 sale on some colors that were running low on stock during the first round (In A Trance being one of them). Make sure to follow them so you don't miss out!



14 comments :

  1. In a Trance is so pretty! I got my Cult Nails package today also! That was a great sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I got my package today too! got this one as well :) so glad I did it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous haul and beautiful nails!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that polish must be mine. I love these swampy greens but the gold in there just looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! In A Trance looks so cool and pretty (I usually don´t like these kind of shades).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is so fabulous! Totally in love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see if I can get my hands on some of the ones I wanted but were sold out quickly last time. :) I agree with you - this polish looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love them! Are sooo cute *-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This green sure suits you a lot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Lovely! I got Let Me Fly, Time Traveler and Vicious--it was a really hard decision to make. My next order is definitely going to have to include In A Trance and Living Water!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10