Saturday, April 28, 2012

Guest Post Saturday! Jen's Wonderland with Layla Hologram Effect Jade Groove - Swatches and Review

It's time for another Guest Post Saturday! (If you missed GPS last week you can see that post HERE) Today is my dear friend Jen from Jen's Wonderland. Jen has done a guest post for me once before (you can find it HERE) and today she is back with another AMAZING holo. I have known Jen for almost a year now and have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. If you don't already follow her you should definitely check her out. Now let's get to the stunning post. Thanks so much for the post Jen!! ♥
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!!!!  I was very excited (and honored) when Ash asked me to guest blog again.  Boy, do I have a gorgeous holo to show you!  Layla Hologram Effect "Jade Groove."  The holo effect on this is insane, it makes other holos look kind of weak.  Ones that I did not consider weak!  I will admit I did not use the buffer that is recommended, no base coat either.  I might try the buffer next time to see if it does make a difference.  I applied 3 coats and it definitely required patience, I experienced balding and dragging.  The less brush stokes, the better with this.  The extra effort is worth it though, SO awesome. 
I topped it off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.  To me, I didn't notice it weaken the holo effect.
  The wear (on me) was great too.  I wore it for 4 days with no tip wear or anything!!! 









Have a great weekend everyone!!  Thanks again Ash for having me!

Xoxo,
Jen

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10