Monday, April 23, 2012

Dior Exquis - Swatches and Review

I will admit that up until a few months ago I had never even thought about Dior nail polish. I don't know why, I guess it just wasn't in my realm of thinking. Then I started seeing them on blogs. Well, more specifically A blog. If you saw my Guest Post Saturday this past Saturday you would have seen my friend Sheila's admission to getting my obsession with Dior polishes started. I have SEVERAL on my wishlist but the one I wanted the most (well one of the ones I wanted the most hehe) was Exquis. I found out it is no longer in stock on the Dior website and went on a mission to find it before it was completely impossible. It is quite a long story but I managed to get my paws on it (where there's a will, there's a way) and I am SO happy I did!

I have never been so impressed with a polish, it nearly applied itself. The brush is amazing and the formula is PURE PERFECTION. It could have easily been a one-coater but I applied two. These pictures are without topcoat. Perfect taupe with gold shimmer.

All pictures taken in the blazing Arizona sun.Please excuse the cuticles, they did not look that bad until the macro shots. Macro is NOT your friend. LOL












I am DEFINITELY going to need more Dior's. These photos do not do it justice. Do you have any Dior polish? If not, will you be getting any? I highly recommend you do! *wink*

You can purchase Dior polishes at Dior.com but this one is not on the site anymore. I would suggest checking stores, this one was purchased at a Dilliard's.

10 comments :

  1. It looks awesome on you as I KNEW it would! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Dior! How can I brainwash you into sending me one? I think you should have a Dior for your next giveaway and I should win. :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, a Dior giveaway is not a bad idea!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty shade. I have never used any Dior polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one and LOVE it! The shimmer is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found it. I don't have anywhere close by (like 200 miles) that sells Dior. If I am going to spend that kind of $ I want to see the polishes in person and not take pot luck off a web site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the other two from this collection but thought this was too similar to China Glaze Ingrid so I didn't spend the money. But it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10