Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cult Nail Vicious - Swatches and Review

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Tonight I have my second polish from my Cult Nails order, Cult Nails Vicious.Vicious is a gorgeous dark, red-based purple creme. As with In A Trance the formula on Vicious was amazing, no issues whatsoever. Fully opaque in 2 coats, perfect application and shiny on its own. There is really not much else to say. If you like dark, vampy colors or purples you need this one!

This is 2 coats with no top coat and no cleanup. My pictures are showing it a little bit lighter than it looks in real life, I took these tonight and the sun had already set. The LAST picture shows the truest color.









This photo is the true color.

You can find Cult Nails at cultnails.com where they have their blog and their store. You can also follow them onFacebook and Twitter. They are going to do a second $5 sale on some colors that were running low on stock during the first round. Make sure to follow them so you don't miss out!

3 comments :

  1. Deaar <3 I love this polish *-* is sooo elegant and super cute! One of my favourites colours!!
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I ordered Vicious on the weekend along with some others. Very pleased that I did now seeing it on you:). I've also ordered Nails Inc Victoria and am now wondering how close they'll be. Think Victoria may be less blue based but not entirely sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10