Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zoya Savita

Are you ready for another Zoya matte? I hope so, I am!! I remembered I had pics of Zoya Savita from last week when I used it under Butter London Knackered and I wasn't ready to take off my Sparkly Swamp Nails (they are still chip-free and no tip wear!). So I decided to show you Savita and I'll (hopefully) have some nail art for you tomorrow. :-)

Just like Verushcka, the formula on Savita was amazing. I am so glad I have these (and have two more on their way to me!), I don't know why I waited so long to get them. LOL OK, as with Veruschka I have matte pics as well as topcoat pics. Two coats. :-) Please excuse my index finger, apparently I messed it up and didn't realize it until now. GRRR






Time to SHINE!!!!






What do you think of Savita? Do you like it matte or shiny, or both perhaps? I looove it both ways!!

Zoya retails for $8 and can be purchased at zoya.com. They often have sales and promos so I suggest following their Facebook page and/or Twitter for all the inside scoop!! And, as I stated yesterday, I am afraid the mattes are in danger of being discontinued so you might want to hurry! LOL

9 comments :

  1. I love this one SOO much as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loverly! I have this one too! The funny thing about mattes...I love them matte a lot, but once I put a top coat on I like it better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like savita both ways. I'm not a matte fan but that looks really pretty! I almost bought some hard candy matte top coat today but ended up putting it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to also say that I kept meaning to buy more Zoya mattes, but ended up finding ManGlaze and went with theirs instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polish!

    http://esmaltesycia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They did such a great job with these, didn't they? I have had Verushcka on my toes for like 3 weeks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I almost like it shiny better! She's pretty both ways though!
    Ps: I've nominated you for two awards! Check it out at http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blooger-award-and-one-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10