Saturday, February 18, 2012

Neon Zebras!!!!

Happy Saturday!! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Mine has been busy so far. I wanted to get this posted earlier but didn't have time. 

I was inspired by the bright color in my last post on Misa Let's Go Green and wanted to do something bright and fun. I have always like the combo of lime green and hot pink so I ran with that. I started off by sponging my tips with NOX Twilight Crush (my favorite hot pink). I then added zebra stripes with OPI Black Onyx and stamping plate BM16. I am really happy with how this turned out and I received several compliments on it today!




Excuse the dog hair. That's what I get for having a little fluff ball. LOL


Do you like my neon zebra mani or is it too out there??

21 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. You took the exact words, right out of my mind!!

      Delete
  2. That is a lot of fun.... and for some reason makes me think of watermelon... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of fun... and for some reason makes me think of watermelon... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This neon zebra mani looks really cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always amaze me! I think this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO AWESOME!!! It reminds me a little bit of the crazy stretchy pants that David Lee Roth wore in the (original) Van Halen videos (god I'm old!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A amazing color combo & you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Ashley this is so beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loove this mani. It's so bright and awesome. & Bless you getting a dog hair on your nail, I'm contantly getting kittie hair's stuck on my mani XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it I'm going to do it for my next mani!

    check my nails out www.nailpolishanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is cool :)
    Check out my blog. Following you :D
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a good job !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! And it so does look like some David Lee Roth stretchy pants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! And it so does look like some David Lee Roth stretchy pants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool! Very fun mani :)

    I tagged you in a Nail Polish Tag: http://theveroblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/nail-polish-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10