Monday, February 13, 2012

Zoya Pandora

This post is definitely a first for me!! I have never been quiet in my hatred for nude polish, I have ALWAYS hated nude polish. So why is it that I am starting to love it?!  I guess my tastes are changing, maybe it's because I am getting old? LOL Anyways, I have my very first nude polish post!

I wouldn't call these mannequin hands, the polish did not match my skin tone perfectly, but they are the closest I have ever been! LOL Now I am on the hunt for my perfect mannequin hand color. OMG

Pandora had PERFECT application, so creamy and smooth. I had heard that Zoya makes amazing nudes and this confirms it. I have one tiny bubble on my ring finger but had no other issues. These pics are without topcoat.



*please excuse the dent in my index finger* grrr



What do you think of my nude nails?? This is also going to serve as the base of some Valentine's nail art you will see tomorrow. :-)

Pandora can be purchased at zoya.com for $8.
You can like Zoya on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

4 comments :

  1. I don't like nudes either! Maybe I will start changing over like you did. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently began to notice the nudes more, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is so cute!

    http://esmaltesycia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have never been a fan of nudes...Maybe I will like them one day :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10