Friday, February 17, 2012

Misa Let's Go Green

Happy Friday everyone!! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, it has been busy lately! 

I have another Misa for you today and it is total awesomesauce. I am really falling in love with Misa polishes. They have an amazing formula and this shimmer that seems to be really unique, I think I need more of them! (Of course LOL)

Let's Go Green is this awesome lime green but the really amazing thing about it is the gold shimmer. OMG. When I was looking at this polish in the bottle I thought for sure it would be really sheer and need several coats for full opacity. I considered layering it from the start but decided I would give it a shot on its own. I am glad I did, it only took 2 coats for full opacity! I am majorly impressed!

Another thing I really love about this color, and this is a personal reason for me, is because it is the color of my dream car! Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted a Chevy Camaro. I have always wanted a red one (because I am a red freak LOL) but a few months ago I saw a lime green one with racing stripes and it was instant love. SO FREAKING HOT. 

This is 2 coats of Let's Go Green topped with Nubar Diamont Topcoat.










And for those of you who want to drool over my dream car (that I am determined to own someday) here ya go!!


Misa can be purchased for $7.50 at misacosmetics.com. They can also be found (cheaper!) at Head2Toe Beauty.

You can follow Misa on Facebook and Twitter as well!!



7 comments :

  1. I Know Somebody Who Has A Camaro That Looks Exactly Like That... And I Want It... :o)... On A Polish Note Though, This Is Beau-t-ful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't realize it had that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super pretty colour! I didn't realise it had shimmer too!x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10