Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lacquistry Aqua Shredded- Two Different Ways!

Happy Mardi Gras to those of you who celebrate it! I don't celebrate it but I think I have a pretty fun mani for you anyways! =D  

I was planning on putting on Lacquistry Aqua Shredded again, this time over black (if you missed my first post on Lacquistry Aqua Shredded you can see it HERE). However, I had on my Max Factor Fantasy Fire (from yesterday's post) and decided to see what it would look like over the FF. I actually didn't care for it. LOL I did get some compliments on it though so I have included pics of it.  

I then took it off and put on Aqua Shredded over OPI Black Onyx. O.M.G. I am in love. I liked this combo so much that I ended up putting it on my toes as well. I will show you the pics over black first and then over Fantasy Fire.

This is 2 coats of OPI Black Onyx, 2 coats of Aqua Shredded, 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite. You will notice on my ring finger that I had a shard sticking up. I didn't notice it until after I took the pics. I clipped it off with nail clippers and added 1 more coat of SV and it was all smooth.








It's that combo amazeballs?! I love it!! Now for the Aqua Shredded over Fantasy Fire. I like it but I don't love it like I thought I would. What do you think?



Lacquistry can be purchased on Etsy. The lovely creator Jenna is having to take a little break right now while she catches up on orders. You can find her direct link HERE, where you can also ask to be notified by email when she re-opens. 

You can also follow Lacquistry on Facebook HERE where Jenna posts updates and previews of new collections!

10 comments :

  1. Wow, both combos are great !
    But Aqua Shredded pops more over the black base :) I should really get it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought like crazy last time she restocked. t'was my first purchase too. last night i finally tried it. i went with gold shredded in a jelly sandwich (with OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y). love it! i also want to try your aqua shredded over hot pink combo. i love the shredded look. different from all the glitter and flakies out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome both ways but I REALLY like it over Fantasy Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I much prefer the combo with the black but both are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! It looks lovely both ways!x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10