Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Announcing My Very Own Domain Name!!!


Hello lovely readers!!! This is the first of two very exciting announcements from me today!!! This announcement probably won't mean a lot to my readers but I think it's pretty awesome!! I have purchased my own domain name so now you will fins me at http://www.ashleyispolishaddicted.com/ This is still hosted by Blogger so you should not have any issues while the address is switching over. If you follow and old link or type in the old address it will still get you to my blog. :-)

While this announcement was more for me, the next announcement I have today is all about my lovely readers!!! Stay tuned!!

14 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10