Thursday, February 23, 2012

Julep Blake

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Today I have a simple but lovely polish to show you. I used to be a hater of all things yellow and orange but lately I have found my tastes changing and am loving orange and liking yellow. I am still not a fan of yellow ON ME, with my skintone but I do like soft yellow in decor and such. 

So today I have a very lovely yellow to show you, it reminds me of the exact color of butter. It went on very nicely, especially for a yellow (they are usually very streaky). It did take 3 coats but they dried quickly and I had no issues.

This is 3 coats topped with Julep's Fast Dry Topcoat





Isn't Blake a gorgeous yellow??

If you are interested in becoming a Julep Maven click HERE to take your style quiz and get started! I am having so much fun being a Maven. :-)

You can also purchase without being a Maven at julep.com.


.

4 comments :

  1. Love that yellow. Great swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this yellow! It reminds me of Easter. It would be pretty incorporated into a water marble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour. So bright and happy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10