Monday, February 27, 2012

Orly Rock-It

Hello lovelies!! What a gorgeous polish I have for you today!So beautiful, in fact, that my camera could not completely capture the beauty. These pics do not do it justice but they are the best I could come up with!

Orly Rock-It is part of the Orly Mineral FX Collection from 2011 and is absolutely stunning. I didn't think I NEEDED any of the Mineral FX collection because many of them are dupes of other colors from different brands but when I saw this one in person I could not pass it up. It is a shimmery wine color (YUM) but also has a slight color shift between bright red and an almost copper color. GORGEOUS.

The formula was amazing, as I have come to expect with Orly. I nearly got away with one coat but my OCD will not let me stop at one coat. Hahaha I did two and topped it off with Orly Won't Chip. And just for fun I added a little rhinestone bow sticker as an accent. Because it wasn't sparkly enough on its own!! HAHA







I hope you enjoyed this!! I love it! It's red and sparkly, doesn't get any better than that in my book!


15 comments :

  1. Wasn't this such a great collection? Love it, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red on you girl-looks absolutely fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love LOVE Glass Fleck polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!!
    I bought Rococo à gogo instead of this one, I felt they were to similar to buy them both... but it's sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I really need to order this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg Ash is gorgeouuus! I loved it!! =D
    <3 Looks amazing on your nails! :D

    *Hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great!! :D Such a cool polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your killing me I love this color and I just said I have enough reds. I just placed a huge order so I'll have to wait to get this but once again your pictures and posts are making me go buy more polish. Only problem my order was huge I will be pressing my luck by saying honey I just need to get one more, why because he will know if I go in for one polish I'm sure as heck will not come out with one. I love your blog and fb page

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also keep stalking your blog sale lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a gorgeous color and I love your accent, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10