Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Essence Romeo

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou, Romeo? LOL OK, that was a lame intro but when is there going to be any other time I could use it? LOL But seriously, I am still looking for my real-life Romeo, anyone know of one that's available? ;-)

I am absolutely in love with the Essence Twins. I only have 3 (Romeo and Edward & Bella) but I really want all of them. The cremes in the Twins are soooo buttery smooth they are nearly one-coaters. Romeo is a nice grey creme with a nice shiny finish. There's really nothing else to say except you need it. LOL

Romeo will be serving as the base for my next post which I think you will all love!! The following is 2 coats of Romeo with one coat of Orly Won't Chip.







I hope you love Romeo!! I think you're going to love what I pair with him!!

8 comments :

  1. I love twins too :) I have all of them. At least one nail polish brand that is cheap where I live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found any of these polishes! Where do they sell them? And Great post! I like that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elements this is European brand, they mostly sell in Europe. I know that in the USA you can find some of them but I think that not the whole line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should move quickly if you want more because Essence is discontinuing the Twins line :( I also decided I will grab all the current ones before they disappear (I only have Edward and Troy glitter toppers right now).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the twins<3 And it's so sad they are going to disctontinue them=/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10