Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zoya Midori and Apple!

Happy hump days lovelies! Sorry for slacking lately, life has been busy!  I meant to post this yesterday, it was my nephew Alex's 13th birthday and his favorite color is green so I am dedicating two of my favorite Zoya greens to him! Zoya makes the best greens!!

Midori and Apple are both light green with a gold shimmer but they are still very different. Up first is Midori. Midori is from Zoya's Ohh-La-La Collection which was released in Summer of 2009. It is a gorgeous apple green with a gold shimmer, I absolutely love this color. This is 2 coats, no topcoat.




Next up we have Apple. Apple is a gorgeous shimmer, maybe a glass-fleck? I'm not sure. LOL It is from Zoya's Sunshine Collection from Summer of 2011. It is sheer, this is 3-4 coats (some needed 4, maybe I didn't apply those as thick LOL) but the drying time is really fast. 





What do you think of these greens? Very appropriate for St. Patrick's Day! 

Zoya retails for $8 and can be purchased at zoya.com

They announced on their Facebook page and Twitter this morning that they are having free shipping for Leap Day, just use code SHIPME before 11:59 PM EST tonight!

9 comments :

  1. These are both lovely!! :D I like Midori the best, and find it funny that they named it "green" in Japanese. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midori is offically on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Apple but think Midori deserves a spot on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want every single green polish from them. I do have Gemma, I'm still not sure if I like it, the purple shimmer never came out to play for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Gemma was too thin, but the duchrome does come through just not sure if I like the color. Midori, is gorgeous though! Can't tell how close that comes to Revelon's Bonsai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now want both of these!!! Nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10