Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mom's Nails!! A Valentine's Mani

It has been a really long time since I posted Mom's nails on here!! I have been doing them, I just haven't had much of a chance to get pictures of them! I decided to do a Valentine-themed mani on her with OPI DS Reflection. I am really pleased with how these turned out and I love DS Reflection! I used Sally Hansen Insra-Dri Whirlwing White withthe following stamping plates:
BM17 on Index and Ring Fingers
BM02 on Middle Finger
BM03 on Pinky and Thumb





I hope you enjoyed Mom's Valentine's Day-themed mani!

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10