Sunday, February 12, 2012

Zoya Posh

Hello lovelies!! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I received a ton of nail mail this weekend (look for a haul post tomorrow) and included was my long-awaited lemming of Zoya Posh!! I am so glad I decided to wise up and get these Zoya matte polishes, they are simply amazing.

Posh is a lovely deep red matte and the application was PERFECTION. Nearly a one-coater, although I used two. I have included matte pics and topcoat pics!!






How SEXY is that red?! OMG

Now for the shiny pics!! I added 1 coat of Nubar Diamont Topcoat







Isn't Posh amazing?!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at zoya.com but the mattes are not always in stock. If you see it you better grab it while you can!!



8 comments :

  1. Love it! And actually I like it matte AND shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that velvet/satin look of the matte just won my heart, perfect of valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both ways :)
    Thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to wear this again, its vday! sheesh how could i forget about it!!?!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous polish!! I prefer the shiny version ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty red!! I Love mattes! Thanks For swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ulta had zoya's phoebe lolly & Mitzi for 3.99 today

    ReplyDelete
  8. this may just be the perfect red shade that i'm looking for. i think it'll look good on/for my skin tone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10