Thursday, May 26, 2016

NOTD: Girly Bits Memories Duo for Harlow ONE Series (Fragments and Past and Present)




Happy Thursday! I am so glad it is almost the weekend! I have a gorgeous duo from Girly Bits to share with you today - the Memories Duo created for the very first month of the Harlow ONE Series.







The Harlow One Series features a different indie brand each month and one dollar from each bottle sold goes to a charity of the maker's choice. It's a really great idea and has produced some gorgeous polishes. You can find out more about it here.

The Girly Bits Memories Duo was created to benefit the Alzheimer's Society of Canada. You can read more about the meaning behind this duo here.  I've had a few members of my family who have had Alzheimer's and it is such a hard thing to watch someone go through. I think this was a wonderful cause for Pam to choose to kick off the ONE Series, especially since it is near and dear to her heart.

Fragments is a bright pink-leaning coral with a golden shimmer and glitters of various shades. If you have been following me long, you know I am not a big fan of glitters, but I really like this one. The glitters aren't overpowering and they compliment the base nicely. It is such a bright and happy polish! It's nearly neon, but not quite. And the formula! It applied so easily and not like most glitter crellies  I have used. I liked it so much I ended up using it for my pedi! I am showing two coats and one coat of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze.

All photos were taken under OttLite Daylight bulbs.









Past and Present is a gorgeous mid-tone purple holo with a pink shimmer. The shimmer is not shy at all, and neither is the holo. Very sparkly and gorgeous! The formula on this one was amazing as well. Two coats and one coat of top coat.










This duo is no longer available, but this series is continuing with other talented makers and Girly Bits always has gorgeous offerings so I suggest you check them out!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. Ashley!! these swatches are gorgeous!! Thank you SO much for supporting Harlow ONE. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10