Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Whimsy: Whimsical Gradient



Whimsy week continues with the ladies of The Digit-al Dozen! For Day 2 I have a mani I did last week (the only one I prepared ahead of time for this week) because I didn't want to remove yesterday's mani last night. I really love the color combo in this one!




I started with a base of Color Club Uptown Girl, which is a really pretty mauvey purple. I then stamped using Sinful Colors Casablanca and UberChic Plate 3-01. After that was dry I went over the tips with a mix of Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles in Green and Dance Legend Aquarelle in Botticelli. I topped everything off with Cult Nails Wax That. I don't remember which top coat I used prior to adding Wax That, but it (obviously) caused shrinkage - grrrr!


Be sure to check out the other whimsical manis below! 










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10