Monday, May 23, 2016

Manis for Rose from Manicured and Marvelous




Welcome to a brand new week, everyone! Rose from Manicured and Marvelous has been feeling quite poorly for the last few months due to a chronic illness that she has, so Jessica from Be Happy and Buy Polish thought it would be nice for some of us to get together and recreate some of our favorite Rose manis. I thought it was a very sweet idea and was excited to join in!






I spent a lot of time going through Rose's nail art (she has a lot of great manis!) and decided on this one. It's fun and it combines neutral and neon - a combo I love! Here is her original mani (click on the caption to be taken to her original post).

Original Mani

I used different polishes and freehanded the leopard print because I don't have the same stamping plate (plus I just prefer freehand to stamping typically).

Polishes used:

Nails Inc Chalk Farm Road
Nails Inc Kensington Mall
Nails Inc Portobello
Girly Bits Hoop! There It Is
CbL PDQ Top Coat
Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs



I had a lot of fun recreating this nail art and I hope our manis bring a big smile to your beautiful face, Rose! I hope you start feeling better very soon!





Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10