Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Darling Diva Polish: Naughty Bunny Collection - Swatches and Review




Hello and happy Wednesday! We are halfway through the work week, yes! Today I have the most recent offering from Darling Diva Polish to share with you! The Naughty Bunny Collection, inspired by the sarcastic bunny who always tells it like it is, is made up of 6 pastel crellies and 2 beautiful toppers. Let's get to it!




The formula on the crellies in this collection was very nice. Most were opaque in two coats and I did not experience any dragging or difficulty during application. I do recommend a thin first coat (it will be sheer) and a thicker second coat. This is how I apply all crellies and it has proven to be a great technique over the years! 

All photos are shown with one coat of Darling Diva Polish Pryzmatic Top Coat. All photos are in artificial lighting unless otherwise noted in the caption.


Cute, But Psycho is a pale lilac crelly. This one is quite opaque, I am showing two coats.




Go Suck Someplace Else is a hard color to describe. It is not quite yellow, but almost. It reminds me of buttercream frosting - yum! I have used it for nail art a few times already! This one required 3 coats for me, but you might be able to get away with 2 if you are a bit heavy-handed.




Hating You Makes Me All Warm Inside is a pale pink, but has a slight hint of purple to it. I really like this one and I am not a huge pink fan. Two coats for this one.




Hi, Loser! is a very pigmented pistachio green. The consistency of this one was very smooth and probably more of a creme than a crelly. Two coats. This one did give me "lobster hands" a bit, this shade of green tends to hate me. But it's so pretty!




I Made a Little Sculpture of You is my favorite from the collection! But you probably already guessed that. This one is a light orange that reminds me of orange sherbet, or maybe a creamsicle. Perfect summer color. This one required 3 coats.




It's Okay if You Want to Drop Dead is a very delicate sky blue. This is another one that applied very much like a creme. I only needed two easy coats.




And now for the toppers!

Crazy Doesn't Even Begin to Cover It is a super pretty holo topper. It reminds me of China Glaze Fairy Dust, but on steroids. Great formula. I am showing just one coat over Hating You Makes Me All Warm Inside.


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight


I'll Be Nicer When You're Smarter is probably the best polish name ever! This one is a multi-chrome flake in a clear base with holo sparkle. I love this one and will be wearing it over a lot of different bases! I am showing one coat over I Made A Little Sculpture of You. (I wore this combo as my full mani for a full week and it still looked perfect when I removed it!)




Sunlight

Shade

Shade



There you have it! I really like this collection and the colors work really well together for nail art! These are all currently available!

Darling Diva has recently started using a one-pour system so once a polish is sold out, it's gone for good. Don't delay if you see one you just have to have!

Check out Darling Diva at the links below!
Store 


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

  1. I love this collection, the names crack me up so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10