Thursday, May 19, 2016

NOTD: Glisten & Glow - From Tokyo, With Love (From The May Holo Hookup Box)



Hi, everyone! Today I have a polish to show you that has knocked my socks off. Well, not literally, because I don't wear socks. But figuratively, it definitely has! This is the first polish in a long time that I've put on and haven't been able to stop staring at my nails! 

Sunlight

Glisten & Glow From Tokyo, With Love was part of the May Holo Hookup Box. I did not purchase the box, but I knew I HAD to have this polish. Luckily I was able to find someone who had purchased the box and wasn't in love with it. I'm not sure how that is possible, but I'm glad! 

This is a very intense coral holo with a bright orange arc in the holo flame. Depending on the lighting the polish can lean more pinky coral or more orange, and sometimes even red. I am just obsessed with it. It was opaque in 2 coats, but I used 3 to intensify the color. I topped it off with one coat of HK Girl Top Coat.


Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight


Isn't it gorgeous? Unfortunately, this one is not available anymore, but if it is on your wish list I hope you can find it!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10