Saturday, May 7, 2016

Glisten & Glow: Winter Remix Collection - Swatches and Review




Happy Saturday, everyone! I have a collection of 4 gorgeous cremes to share with you today! If you've been following me long you know that cremes are my favorite! I am excited to share these with you because I've used each of them more than once and they're great core colors for everyone's collection.



This collection was created in collaboration with YouTuber Young, Wild and Polished. The colors would be great for winter, but I also think they're great for any time of year. They're great neutrals and work well for nail art. In fact, I used them in my dusty chevron and dot mani, in case you missed it! 

All of these polishes had the same great formula so I will talk about that here to keep from repeating it. I received these polishes a few weeks ago and was going to post then, but I suffered a very bad nail break so I waited until I had some more length before photographing. This allowed me plenty of time to play with them and wear them. They are smooth and I had no issues with application. They are opaque in 2 regular or 3 thin coats. I am showing all of them with 2 regular coats and one coat of top coat (though they do dry shiny on their own).

------------------------------------------

Dukeberry is my favorite from the collection! This one is a dark plum that can look brown at times depending on the lighting (and skin tone). It did lean more to the plum side on me most of the time.

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade


----------------------------------------------


Frosty Camel is a dusty tan/taupe.

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

-----------------------------------------------


OG Snowman is a light cool-toned grey. I love cool greys and both of the greys in this collection are cool-toned.


Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

-----------------------------------------


Topaz's Cabin is a deep, dark cool-toned grey. It can appear deep blue in certain lighting, and nearly black in others. 


Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade


As I have already stated, these are really great cremes in shades that are great staple colors. I can see myself using them often! Do you have any of these? If not, will you be grabbing any?

These polishes retail for $7.50 each, or $29 for the complete collection. Make sure you check out Glisten and Glow at all of the links below!


Website
Facebook
Instagram


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10