Monday, February 25, 2013

Argyle Nails ♥

Hello everyone! I have a quick nail art attempt that I did last week. I loved this so much that I wore it for 2 days (that's a long time for me - LOL). It wasn't perfect, and it wasn't as good as my inspiration, but I adored it anyway!

First up, my inspiration mani. Sheila at Pointless Cafe did a Copy-Caturday post for argyle nails, seen below.

Argyle Nails done by Pointless Cafe


I didn't have the pink Milani and I decided I wanted to use all creme polishes instead of the metallic silver so I used all Sinful Colors polishes (purchased before my Cruelty-Free update). Sinful Colors Black on Black, Smokin' and Cotton Candy.

Argyle Nails

My lines could be cleaner but I will try it again and hopefully improve!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10