Saturday, February 9, 2013

Above the Curve: Risen Angel ♥

Happy Saturday! I hope you guys are having a great weekend so far! I have a gorgeous indie holo to share with you tonight!

Above the Curve is a new-to-me brand but I will be buying more of their polishes! I am so in love with this one! Risen Angel is a loose linear holo (my favorite type of holo!) in a gorgeous deep purple/grey. Formula was fantabulous! This is 2 easy coats without top coat. 

Want to know something amazing about this brand?! $1 from every bottle of polish they sell goes to the Shriner's Hospital for Children! How awesome is that?!


Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve - Risen Angel

Above the Curve polishes retail for $9  for full size bottles. They are available on their Big Cartel shop here and their Etsy shop here. You can also follow them on Facebook here to stay up-to-date on new collections and availability. (They also host a lot of random giveaways on Facebook as well!) Don't forget that $1 of every bottle sold goes to Shriner's Hospital for Children! 


.

2 comments :

  1. wow so pretty! kind of reminds me of the original opi my private jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is beautiful!! Great shots hon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10