Saturday, February 16, 2013

Barry M: Mushroom ♥

Happy Saturday everyone! I have had a Saturday that was more like a Monday so far so this will be a quick post.

I have one of my favorite types of polishes today - a comfort polish. It's no secret I love cremes.And taupe cremes are some of favorites. I know a lot of people call them boring but I love them. This one had a great formula and the shine you see was without topcoat! Absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Barry M - Mushroom

Barry M - Mushroom

Barry M - Mushroom

Barry M - Mushroom

I love Barry M - the formula is amazing. You can purchase these easily if you are in the UK and thanks to Ninja Polish, they are much easier to get in the US and other countries as well! Make sure to follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10