Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ninja Polish: He Went to Jarred over Gradient ♥

Good evening! I have a gorgeous mani for you tonight! 

I started off with a gradient of Illamasqua Jo'mina and Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus (will have photos of both of these on their own soon) and I love they way they look together! Then I decided to make it EVEN BETTER by adding Ninja Polish He Went to Jarred which is a 12K white gold top coat! 

I love He Went to Jarred (how awesome is that name?!) - the formula was wonderful and I didn't have to place the flakes at all. I only used one coat and only needed one coat of top coat.


Ninja Polish - He Went to Jarred


Ninja Polish - He Went to Jarred


Ninja Polish - He Went to Jarred

Ninja Polish - He Went to Jarred

And here is a quick pic of the gradient before adding He Went to Jarred...


Illamasqua Jo'mina and Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus Gradient

He Went to Jarred is part of the Gold Wasser Collection from Ninja Polish. The other half of the collection, The Midas Touch, is an 18K yellow gold flake top coat. (I really can't wait to get that one now!) He Went to Jarred is currently out of stock but you can sign up for email notifications for when it is available again at this link. Make sure to follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

4 comments :

  1. I love this mani! And the white gold flakes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. topcoats really help with unwanted bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - the bubbles I get are always from the top coat. In macros, top coats don't hide them they cause them. But they're not visible except in macro shots.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous gradient! I LOVE the He Went to Jarred over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10