Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Nails ♥

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day or pink BUT I am in love with my mani that I have to show you today! 




I started off with a gradient of The Nail Junkie Rose  (pink matte) and Nails Inc. Gatwick (red matte). I ended up having to top coat it because it wasn't smooth without a top coat but since I wanted a matte finish I added a coat of The Nail Junkie Matte Top Coat. I then added The Nail Junkie Cupcake (which is FABULOUS, especially since I am obsessed with circle glitters) to an accent nail and a "love" stamp with BM09 and Milani White on the Spot. 


Valentine's Gradient

Valentine's Nails (with shiny topcoat over Cupcake)

Valentine's Nails with matte top coat over Cupcake


The Nail Junkie Cupcake


The Nail Junkie Cupcake

The Nail Junkie Cupcake

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

The Nail Junkie polishes are available through her Etsy store. She is no longer taking sales through her personal website. Be sure and follow her on Facebook to stay up-to-date on restocks and see swatches and other information. Her polishes are all full size and are $10 each. All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment and she has excellent customer service. Every order gets free domestic shipping and $6 international shipping (even after the rate increases), as well as free gifts! You can't beat that!

And don't forget that $1 from every bottle sold goes to charity (see her website for past charity donation information and current charities she supports). 


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.

9 comments :

  1. I loved it.. Pretty colors and great stamping job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fofa e romântica.
    Flor tem post novo lá no blog passa lá para dar uma conferida.
    http://esmaltesdedivas.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/parceia-nectar.html
    (⁀‵⁀) ∞ ღ ∞
    .`⋎´ღ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•ღ
    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVE your matte gradient! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the Nail Junkie cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Nails! I love it. Find some best nail color gifts at https://www.india-gift.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Post, Last Minute Send Gifts to Bangalore @http://www.bengalurugifting.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10