Friday, February 8, 2013

China Glaze: DV8 ♥

Hi everyone! I hope all of you that are in the NE US are staying safe and warm! Let's kick off the weekend with a gorgeous holo!

I'm sure most, if not all of you, know about the China Glaze OMG! Collection (and the fact that it is discontinued). Since they are very rare (and I didn't get them before they were discontinued), I figured my chance of owning any of these was pretty slim. However, the super sweet Jin from the blog Superficially Colorful (if you don't follow her, hurry up and do so!!)surprised me with not one, but TWO, polishes from the OMG Collection! How amazingly sweet is that?! Thank you so much Jin! ♥ 

DV8 is a gorgeous blue linear holo and is gorgeous with or without sun. Even at times when you don't see the holo (which is rare), the shade of blue is really pretty on its own. This is 2 coats, no top coat.

China Glaze - DV8

China Glaze - DV8

China Glaze - DV8

China Glaze - DV8

China Glaze - DV8

China Glaze - DV8

China Glaze - DV8

Isn't is stunning?! Thanks again, Jin!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

6 comments :

  1. I love this one! Even with the new ChG holos coming out, I still want to finish my OMG collection. It doesn't matter that I have ten silver holos, I want OMG! Must have all the holos! Beautiful swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous, I hope one day I can get at least one of these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so so welcome ♥ I know it went to a good home!
    This is so pretty!! Enjoy it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all the newer holos that blasted on the market in the past yr or so...the OMGs are still my fav of the main line brands. I think my most fav is L8R DV8 (the green one). So far the swatches I have seen for the ChG 2013 Hologlam collection are meah in my eyeballs...nothing but maybe 1 or 2 that I might try to get hold of but you KNOW they will see out and be hard to find fast...I think until there are a lot of holos folks can pick up easy from Milani and more drugstore type brands ChG will do well with any holos they release...esp those who don't have all the OMGs or a # of the Jades, Color Club (2012 and 2013 collections both)...I am getting burnt out now with way too many holos. Love my old favs and like a few of the newer ones that don't chip badly...now if I can just find someone who makes a shinny topper that does not dull most of the holos out there...I just have to have a clear topper or nothing lasts on me more than half a day! I predict by end of this yr we see a lot of drug store brands showing decent holos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of my biggest lemmings! Completly stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10