Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sinful Colors: Sugar Rush Collection - The Pinks ♥

Hello again! I couldn't resist going back today to pick up the rest of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection (yeah, after I said they were too pale for me LOL). I was shocked to see that most of the display was empty already! They were out of Orange Sherbet, which I was bummed about, but they had 2 lonely pinks and several Unicorns left. I grabbed the last 2 pinks and left Unicorn - just holding the bottle in my  hand was enough proof that it would look like crud on me.

(If you missed my post on the first 4 of this collection that I bought, you can find it here.)

Tonight I have Sugar 'n Spice and Cotton Candy for you - as well as a comparison with Sinful Colors Cream Pink (which I originally thought might be a dupe for Sugar 'n Spice.

Sugar 'n Spice only needed 2 coats and had an excellent formula, Cotton Candy also had a nice formula but did need a third coat to even it out. These both have an AMAZING hidden shimmer that I couldn't capture in my photos. So much prettier in person. For someone that doesn't care for pinks, I love these. Cotton Candy on my middle finger and pinky, Sugar 'n Spice on my index and ring. No top coat in any of the photos.


Sinful Colors - Sugar 'n Spice and Cotton Candy

Sinful Colors - Sugar 'n Spice and Cotton Candy

And for a quick comparison with Sugar 'n Spice (index and ring) vs. Cream Pink (middle and pinky). 3 coats of Cream Pink.



Sinful Colors retail for $1.99 each and are available at Walgreens and other various drug stores.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

6 comments :

  1. Oi flor vim te convidar para participar do sorteio que está rolando lá no blog.
    Passa lá você vai gostar.
    Meninas tem sorteio da Néctar com o blog um super kit, vamos participar.
    http://esmaltesdedivas.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/sorteio-nectar.html
    (⁀‵⁀) ∞ ღ ∞
    .`⋎´ღ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•ღ
    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy these, but I did buy Orange sherbert. I usually don't like pinks and reds. Most look the same to me, but lately I have been appreciating them. I don't know what it is but I've been buying pink and red polish like crazy. I didn't buy these though because the one looked like cream pink and the other looks like something I already have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10