Saturday, February 23, 2013

Red Dog Designs: Lucky Charms ♥

Hello again! I was ill yesterday and wasn't able to get this posted before Red Dog Designs launched it last night BUT she still has some available, which is surprising to me. This is an awesome glitter and is PERFECT for St. Patrick's Day!

If you followed my blog this time last year, you may remember that I love St. Paddy's Day. So I am super happy for my first mani of the year that features a St. Paddy's Day glitter. This glitter has so many things in it that scream St. Paddy's - green (OF COURSE), gold circle glitters for the gold coins (pot at the end of the rainbow, anyone?) and various colors of the rainbow as well. And the name is just perfect!

I used 2 light coats over various vases - Illamasqua Jo'mina is the purple, a plain back creme on my ring finger and a light green holo that was made just for me by the lovely Gina, creator of Red Dog Designs. I love them all but I think my favorite bases are the green and the black. One coat of Poshe to make it perfectly smooth.


Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms

Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms

Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms

Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms

Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms

Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms

Red Dog Designs - Lucky Charms


What do you think of this one? I love it! And it is available now at her store (here).

Red Dog Designs polishes retail for $8.75 for a full size bottle. Make sure to check out Red Dog Designs' Facebook page (where you can find even more swatches!) to stay up-to-date on re-stocks and don't forget to check out her "About" section for all sorts of information including ingredients and testing information, etc. To purchase, go to her shop here


To see the other Red Dog Designs polishes I have posted, click on the links below -
Hey! Jealous Lover
Let's Fall in Love
Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥



*PR product provided for my honest review

.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10