Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dandy Nails: Bound to Fall ♥

Who wants to see more Dandy Nails? I know I do! And this one is my favorite (out of the ones I have) from the new collection!

Bound to Fall is such a lovely grey (have I mentioned that I love grey polish - hehe) and it has such depth. It reminds me of granite with the deeper grey flecks in it. And the surprise in this polish just sets it apart. There are iridescent micro-flakies that give it little flashes  of blue, green and purple.  *SWOON* Sandy (creator of Dandy Nails) never ceases to amaze me. Her polishes are so creative and you can tell a lot of thought goes into each and every aspect of them. I attempted to capture the flakies in my photos (and you can see them a little) but they are more noticeable in person. The formula was perfect - 2 easy coats and one coat of Poshe for the photos.



Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall


Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall

Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall



Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall



Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall

Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall

Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall

Dandy Nails - Bound to Fall


 Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!


You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:


.

5 comments :

  1. So gorgeous!! Thank you for the great swatches, Ash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much!!! I can't believe I didn't buy it, but I am deff going to fix this poor mistake of mine!
    This one looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I LOVE this! I am so glad I ordered it! Plus I love the upgrade to your blog! I wanna do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Just bought this and Chilled Down! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10