Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ninja Polish: Melted Snowman ♥

Hello everyone! I have a super fun combo to show you tonight! 

Ninja Polish Melted Snowman was part of their Holiday 2012 Collection but just because the holidays are over doesn't mean we can't use holiday polishes. Melted Snowman looks good over so many different colors and I will be wearing it year 'round! 

I layered 1 thick coat (I got plenty of glitter on the brush with each dip) of Melted Snowman over Sinful Colors Timbleberry (sometimes called Thimbleberry - and purchased before my Cruelty-Free update) and topped it off with one thick coat of Poshe. I was almost smooth but I would recommend a glitter topcoat or an extra coat of your regular topcoat. I absolutely LOVE how this looks over this base color, this was such a fun mani! (Please note that any bubbles seen are in the topcoat, not the polish itself.)

Ninja Polish - Melted Snowman

Ninja Polish - Melted Snowman

Ninja Polish - Melted Snowman


Ninja Polish - Melted Snowman

And a quick pic of the base I used. Sinful Colors Timbleberry, a bright pink-based coral with a crelly finish. 


Sinful Colors - Timbleberry

Melted Snowman is currently in stock at Ninja Polish and retails for $9! Visit Ninja Polish at all of the social media links below!

Ninja Polish links:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Instagram



Cruelty-Free. 4-Free.
Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.




1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10