Wednesday, November 28, 2012

La Femme Galaxia - Swatches and Review

Happy Hump Day everyone!! I have a stunning purple for you tonight!

La Femme Galaxia (from the Perolado Collection) is a deep purple jelly (or maybe a crelly?) that is packed with micro-flakes! I would call this a jelly because it has that super shiny and squishy finish that shows off the flakes amazingly well but it covered much better than a typical jelly. I used 2 coats and it was almost completely opaque (as you can see in the photos). I had no problem with application, it went on very easily. I topped it off with one coat of Poshe for the photos.


La Femme Galaxia

La Femme Galaxia

La Femme Galaxia

La Femme Galaxia

La Femme Galaxia

La Femme Galaxia

What do you think of this one? I love it! Purple and flakes - how could I not love it?

Galaxia sells for $5 at NinjaPolish.com but is currently out of stock.Make sure to follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 


*PR products provided to me for my honest review. 



.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10