Monday, November 26, 2012

NOTD: Nails Inc. Baker Street

I have a quickie for you tonight - but it's a gorgeous quickie!

Nails Inc. Baker Street is a gorgeous royal blue creme that went on like buttah! Nails Inc. cremes are simply some of the best cremes out there - I have yet to find one that doesn't have a fantastic formula and finish. This is 2 coats and no top coat.

I also have to add that this is my first Nails Inc. with the blingy cap and I love it! Who doesn't like a little added bling?!


Nails Inc. Baker Street

Nails Inc. Baker Street


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10