Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze High Def

Happy Hump Day everyone! 

I have a quick Nail of the Day post for you tonight. I may start doing more of these quick NOTD posts to allow me to get back to posting more often because I miss you guys! I just don't have time to do a full length post every day right now.

China Glaze High Def was from their Tronica collection, formula was PERFECT and I have been wearing it for 3 days with little tip wear. 

Please excuse the flooded cuticles, I did these very quickly at 2 AM in the morning and I think I was half-asleep. 


China Glaze High Def

China Glaze High Def

China Glaze High Def

China Glaze High Def

China Glaze High Def

Such a pretty holo. 


Thanks for reading! ♥


.

7 comments :

  1. Your cuticles look flawless you crazy girl! I wasn't into polish when this collection came out so I missed out on it and the omg collection. I love this one on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always. Job well done. SO lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10