Saturday, November 24, 2012

NOTD - Dior Dune!

Happy Saturday everyone! I am sorry I haven't been posting regularly, I will try to get back to every day posting as soon as possible! 

I received a very lovely belated birthday gift from a very sweet friend yesterday and had to show off one of the goodies! Thank you so much, Ana! I love it! ♥

Dior Dune (715) is a lovely light chocolate brown creme with Dior's signature hidden shimmer! Absolutely perfect formula and application - and I NEVER tire of the Dior brush, it's my favorite. This is two creamy coats with no top coat.


Dior Dune

Dior Dune

Isn't it brown perfection? I will be wearing this a LOT!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

7 comments :

  1. One of my favorites! Looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Browns are some of my favourite polishes and this one looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious brown!!! I loved the book too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely - I agree...I am hoping someone does a side by side compare on this one with say OPI You Don't Know Jaques and some of the taupy browns that Essie has put out in the past. I think this Dior has more yellow to it and no pink which others have had more pink - the yellow is what works best on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish is pretty and looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10