Friday, November 16, 2012

NOTD: Model's Own Mushroom

Happy Friday everyone! I have a lovely creme to show you tonight. I have wanted this one for a while and received it as a late birthday present from a very sweet friend. Thanks, R! ♥

Model's Own Mushroom is a gorgeous grey/taupe creme with purple undertones. The formula was PERFECT and the wear has been amazing. I used 2 coats without topcoat and after 24 hours of a typical day (cleaning, dishes, etc.) I had no chips and almost no tip wear.


Model's Own Mushroom

Model's Own Mushroom

Model's Own Mushroom

Model's Own Mushroom

Model's Own Mushroom

Model's Own Mushroom

Isn't it such a yummy comfort color? I LOVE it!

Model's Own polishes  retail for $8 for a 14 ml bottle and can be purchased at Ninja Polish!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

7 comments :

  1. Oooh that's pretty!! I really dig purplish greys lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh yes please.... Oh Kim my UK polish fairy....I need this.
    Or maybe my favorite Ninja can get this for me too. Decisions Decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you called this a "comfort color." That phrase is right on the money! This shade is like a cozy sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color. Love the undertone of plum/ grapes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10