Saturday, November 3, 2012

China Glaze Hyper Haute - Swatches and Review

Happy Saturday! I have been fighting a bad headache all day, as well as TRYING to get some work accomplished - I didn't do very well with either. But the headache is finally starting to ease up and I can do the work tomorrow (not so thrilled about the latter).  So to perk up my weekend I have one of my new favorite polishes to show you! This was a gift from a very sweet friend, thank you Sandy!!

Hyper Haute is from China Glaze's Tronica Collection (spring of 2011) and, for some reason, I didn't manage to get a single one. I have seen them popping up on blogs and I started falling in love with them - now that they are hard to find. Of course. This one was the highest on my wish list and I was so excited to get it in the mail - but I still have more to find! Hehehe!

The formula was AMAZING. It was so smooth and covered perfectly in 2 coats. The holo effect isn't incredibly strong - but strong enough to be linear and not scattered. And the base color is sooo pretty. It's a perfect berry color. I wore this for two days and was sad when I had to take it off. Definitely in my top 10 polishes now.


China Glaze Hyper Haute

China Glaze Hyper Haute (in the shade)

China Glaze Hyper Haute

China Glaze Hyper Haute

China Glaze Hyper Haute

China Glaze Hyper Haute

Isn't she a stunner? Do you have any of the polishes from the Tronica Collection? Or are you one of ones late to the game like me?


Thanks for reading! ♥


.

15 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! How does this compare to Orly Miss Conduct?? I picked it up today and it looks pretty close! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! I actually just got that one as well! They are not as similar as you think. Pointless Cafe did a comparison on the two (as well as Zoya Blaze). You can find it here -

      http://www.pointlesscafe.com/2012/10/comparison-request-orly-miss-conduct-vs.html

      Delete
    2. Ooh, great! Thanks so much - I'll check it out :D

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite polishes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh!! So pretty!! <3 I learned about the Tronica collection way late :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the whole Tronica collection and I love the polishes! Every one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so gorgeous I totally missed these!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooooooling! Such an awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty! It looks like a good color for a New Year's party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got this one and like it so much. I did not get them right off in retail but picked them all up before they left retail - but I did not really start to appreciate them until Deb of 2011. My heart still was with the OMG polishes over the Tronicas - but now I like the Tronicas (most of them ) a lot and am happier to wear them both because they wear better than the OMG's and I also don't think I will be as upset when I bottom out a bottle of a Tronica shade but I would be sad when I bottom out any of my OMGs - I have a # of back ups on my OMGs however and no back ups to my Tronicas - so maybe I should watch the level and use of my Tronics since you said they are getting harder to find now on the secondary market. I am soooo waiting to see what China Glaze is going to have and how they look on the nail when the 2013 holo collection releases. Cannot wait! Hope they put out a good holo base for that collection as well too - my Aqua Base from Nfu-Oh is something I don't want to deplete!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so pretty! Haven't seen it before.

    Hope your feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm liking the glitter and the glaze looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks Magnificent !! can you tell me its price please??
    SJS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10