Thursday, November 1, 2012

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate - Swatches and Review

Happy Thursday everyone! I have a very lovely fall-appropriate polish for you tonight!

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate is a gorgeous brown linear holographic polish. The holo effect is quite strong in this one, it is definitely a "need" polish. This one can be worn alone or layered - I have it both ways in the photos. I have layered it over Zoya Petra on all nails except my ring finger where I used 3 coats by itself. Formula was FAB, absolutely no issues whatsoever. 


Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

What do you think of this one? I think it is perfect for autumn! 

Check out Pointless Cafe's post on this one (here) to see this one layered over a different color with a comparison to the original OPI My Private Jet!

Enchanted Polish retails for $15 for a full .5 oz bottle and can be purchased through Enchanted PolishMeiMei's Signatures,  Harlow & Company and Llarowe. Make sure to follow at the links below to stay up-to-date!  

Enchanted Polish on Facebook 
MeiMei's Signatures on Facebook 
Harlow & Company on Facebook 
Llarowe on Facebook
Enchanted Polish on Twitter
MeiMei's Signatures on Twitter  
Harlow & Company on Twitter 
Llarowe on Twitter


Thanks for reading! ♥



.


11 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10