Thursday, November 15, 2012

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio - Swatches and Review

Happy Thursday!! I have an amazingly gorgeous perfect-for-autumn polish for you tonight! 

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio is a multi-chrome glitter polish that shifts so many different colors! I see orange, gold, pink, copper, fuchsia and even a little green  (I couldn't capture the green in the photos though.) This is a very dense glitter and could easily be worn alone in 3-4 coats. I used 2 coats over my base (China Glaze Harvest Moon and Zoya Blaze on my accent finger) with one coat of Poshe to top it off. Application was a breeze, absolutely no issues at all. 


Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Enchanted Polish Ola Rio

Ola Rio is part of the Big City Lights Collection.This collection  can be purchased through Harlow & CompanyMeiMei's Signatures and Llarowe. Be sure to follow Harlow & Company on FacebookMeiMei's Signatures on FacebookLlarowe on Facebook and Enchanted Polish on Facebook for information, availability and updates. Enchanted Polishes retail for $15 for a full .5 oz bottle.   


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

7 comments :

  1. So so so pretty really unique looking too :D

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh so so beautiful!!! Really reminds me of all the leaves changing colors outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats awesome! It's like fire sparkle. I'd be torn which base to wear it over of those two, great picks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10