Friday, November 2, 2012

Layla Ceramic Effects Chocolate Truffle #63 - Swatches and Review

Happy Friday everyone! It's been "one of those days" so this is going to be a quickie post for you tonight.

Layla Ceramic Effects Chocolate Truffle (previously named Scarabeus Black) is a duo/multichrome with small glitter throughout that shifts several different colors. I saw brown, bronze, dark red, green and I think I even saw some purple shifts in there. Application was a breeze and it didn't need to be layered. This is 2 coats by itself in all photos. No topcoat. (It also removed very easily, despite the glitter!)


Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

Layla Chocolate Truffle

What do you think of this one? I am not a huge fan of duo/multichromes but I really like this one! 

Layla Polishes are available at Ninja Polish and the Ceramic Effect Polishes retail for $9.95 for a 10ml bottle. 


Thanks for reading! ♥

.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10