Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does New and Improved: Day 3 - Sharpie and Stamping




Hello! I am a day behind (well technically almost two days behind!), but better late than never, right? I am going to try to keep this post short because it is getting late and this day has kicked my butt. For this mani I tried a technique I've never tried before and used a brand new stamping plate!




I started out with a base of Darling Diva Polish Mother. Once it was dry I covered my nails in random patterns with Sharpies. I then sprayed them with rubbing alcohol (instead of using a brush like other versions of this mani I have seen). Spraying too much will completely remove the marker but it was super easy to do and pretty impossible to mess up. I then top coated using Girly Bits What a Rush. After that was dry I used my new Girly Bits stamping plate (plate 1-01) and added some super fun music note stars that were inspired by Pam's first tattoo! I really love this image over the fun base!




You don't want to miss the amazing manis below!












Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

4 comments :

  1. Ashley, this looks SOOO awesome!! I love love love the sharpie water colour effect. And I love that you chose that image! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Another method I haven't tried! I seem so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh sharpie! Instantly impressed! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10