Saturday, January 9, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pale Blue Base



Hello! I hope you are all having a great 2016 so far! Mine is going pretty well. I don't talk much about my personal life on here but I started focusing on losing weight and getting healthy at the beginning of December and have lost a total of 32.4 pounds so far! I am pretty excited about my new journey. It's not easy but it will be so worth it.

Anyway, enough about me. You're here for nail art! This week's theme in the 40 Great Nail Art Idea Challenge was to use a pale blue base and my pattern prompt was plaid/tweed/hounsdtooth. I love houndstooth but I have done it several times, and it has been a very long time since I worked on freehand lines, so I decided to go with plaid!



I used a polish I had been wanting for a long time and finally received as a gift for my birthday, Serum No 5 Cup of Teal.  I absolutely love this polish! It's a gorgeous shade of aqua blue and has just the right amount of metalure holo - plus it has an amazing formula! Once it was dry I used acrylic paint to create the plaid. My lines aren't as crisp as I would like, but I am very out of practice. They'll get better once I get back into the swing of things! Once finished I topped it off with Girly Bits What a Rush topcoat.



Make sure you check out all of the gorgeous manis below!











Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10